Please Read This Information Carefully Before Submitting Your Online Entry
You can enter The Macquarie Bank Big Swim and or The Ray White Prestige Palm Beach Little Big Swim online through the oceanswims.com online entry facility. Online entries close at 3pm on Saturday 27th January 2024 the day prior to race day.
Late entries will be available at an additional cost of $10.
Saturday, January 27, 2024 - The Day Before
For checking the status of accepted entries go here - Progress List On-Line Entries.
If you can't find your name on the Progress Entries page, please contact oceanswims.com for entry inquiries.
As the Entrant/Parent/Guardian of the entrant in consideration of that entry in these swim events, consent and agree to the following:
- To receive such medical or other treatment which may by deemed advisable by the organisers, medical and first aid assistants, water safety patrol of beach personnel, in the event of an injury, accident and/or illness during the course of the swim event.
- To accept full responsibility to inform myself/ourselves and assess all the dangers, hazards and risk/relies solely on my/our own assessments of of entry and rely solely all the dangers, hazards and risks before participating. Notwithstanding, any decision thereon made by the Organisers and other persons, corporations and bodies engaged in promoting and staging the events.
- Too permit free use by the Organisers of my name/our name and photograph in any broadcast, Telecast, video or other media.
- To have sole responsibility of my/their personal possessions and equipment during the event.
- If there must be a cancellation of the events, my/their entry fee shall not be refundable by the Organisers and the swim event will not be re-run.
- As a person to whom recreational services are supplied by the Organisers, it is in the terms of my entry that I engage in this recreational activities at my own risk.
- That the terms and conditions contained in this entry form shall be construed broadly to provide a release, indemnity and waiver for the Organisers of any liability for injury or loss or damage to personal property to the maximum extent permitted by law according to the law of New South Wales.
Ruling On Hi-Tech Swimsuits In All Divisions / Waves Except The Fins n Skins Division
To be eligible for prizes, competitors must wear swimwear which conforms to FINA pool suit rules. For men this means swim suits shall not extend above the navel or below the knee for women - swim suits shall not cover the neck or extend past the shoulders or below the knee
Competitors who wish to compete in wetsuits, open water suits, buoyancy suits or other non-conforming suits may enter the fins and skins division
Competitors who do not wear conforming swimwear in any division other than the Fins and Skins division will be subject to disqualification
The exception to this item are entrants in the Fins n Skins wave/division. Entrants in the Fins n Skins wave are permitted to swim The Macquarie Bank Big Swim course utilising aids such as flippers and wetsuits. Aids other than flippers and wetsuits are to be allowed at the exclusive discretion of the Race Director or his delegated representative.
Risk Warning (Section 5M Civil Liability Act 2002)
Warning is given to all Entrants in The Macquarie Bank Big Swim and Associated events that there is the risk of harm to their person and/or property arising from any inadequacy of physical condition or stamina to complete the swim, hazardous sea and beach conditions including sea currents and waves and the presence of sea craft and sea creatures and other hazards.
You Can Enter Online Below At Oceanswims.com
On-line entry closing time: 3pm, Saturday, January 27, 2024. Quickest and easiest entry is online through the oceanswims.com online entry facility.
We will be accepting late entries on the day for an additional $20 fee.
Click on this link to enter. Oceanswims.com accepts Visa and Mastercard only. Attempts to enter using any other card will not succeed.